Hello and WELCOME! I am so excited you are interested in working with Grandma Creates.
This site is dedicated to helping grandparents connect with their grandkids through creativity and adventure.
Grandma Creates was founded in January 2017. We are confident that we will to continue to grow and strive to provide the most up to date and fun tutorials for our followers.
To receive a full media kit from us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have two beautiful grandchildren that we love to inspire with creativity. We celebrate children, grandchildren and redefining what it means to grow older.
We have grand ideas for grandparents for crafts, games, recipes, books and loads of DIY activities that grandparents can do with grandkids.
We love making friends! The blogging world is full of thousands of voices.
If your message is similar to ours, we’d love to hear from you!
The majority of our audience are women between the ages of 35 to 64. Our target audience are grandparents that are wanting to create memories with their grandkids.
Currently, we reach our audience through many different avenues. We love social media and have had so much fun getting to know so many through online interaction. Here are a few numbers that reflect our ever growing community.
- Newsletter Subscribers: 93
- Instagram: 820
- Facebook: 538
- Pinterest: 355 followers and almost 100,000 monthly views
- Twitter: 71
Our followers grow every day!
Grandma Creates is updated weekly and offers lots of great opportunities such as:
- Deal Promotions
- Product Promotions and Reviews (DIY materials, craft supplies, adventures)
- Sponsored Posts
- Freelance Blog Posts
- Sidebar Ad Space
- Social Media Campaigns
- Brand Endorsements
All sponsored posts include social media promotion. Please contact me for additional details and associated fee schedule.
Unique Ways to Work Together
- Need a fresh voice in your social media? I’d love to interact with your followers- especially on crafting with the kids accounts!
- Do you work for a town or city in the Midwest, particularly Southwest Missouri or Northwest Arkansas (USA) that has several fun activities and adventures for kids? We’d love to do a treasure hunt and spotlight some local shops, eateries/drinkeries, and special spots around town. Let’s talk!
- If you do podcasts or online radio and want to chat about grandkids, building connections, and small DIYs, I’d love to discuss what I do!
- Are you involved with a craft store or outside adventures and are looking for new exposure? Let’s discuss options!
If you have a blog or a product that you think would be a good fit for our audience, please contact us today. Email us at the below address with the subject line “MEDIA KIT” and we will send you a full media kit with our pricing.
Grandma Creates is a family oriented site and thus does not promote content that is inappropriate for our audience. Grandma Creates reserves the right to endorse products and ads that we think our readers would enjoy or benefit from.
We would love to hear from you and look forward to helping you promote your brand. Thank you for your interest in working with us. If you have any questions or are interested in a partnership please contact us.
We answer all emails.